Re: buffer-offer-save variable bug?

From: Andreas Politz
Subject: Re: buffer-offer-save variable bug?
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 18:01:34 +0200

Xah Lee wrote:
there seems to be a bug on how the var buffer-offer-save behaves.
Accordig to its inline doc: “Non-nil in a buffer means always offer to
save buffer on exit.  Do so even if the buffer is not visiting a
file.” but it does not seem to behave that way. Possibly this is not
bug but due to my ignorance of other elisp detail...

I think 'on exit', in this case, stands for 'when exiting emacs'.

-ap

To test this which seems like a bug to me, do this: