Re: emacsclient commandline

From: Oleksandr Gavenko
Subject: Re: emacsclient commandline
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 20:37:36 +0300

rustom wrote:
The emacs-wiki code is better because it does not 'error'
And my code is better because it does something useful in all 4 cases:
(with and without file argument; with and without emacs server
running)

My question was basically about some way of making the VBS code more
efficient and shorter.

Yea, I forget what you wont. Understanding emacsclient I start from emacs-wiki, but I newbie in VB and do not wont learn complex technology, so stay at bat file.

VB scripting supporting in all Windows OSes?