bs-show breaks and get confused about the minibuffer

From: Alex Bennee
Subject: bs-show breaks and get confused about the minibuffer
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 16:15:53 +0100

Hi,

I'm not sure what causes it but once it breaks it makes my current emacs
session very hard to use as I can't switch buffers. Basically once it
starts any attempt to execute:

(bs-show "all")

Causes emacs to complain that I "Cannot switch buffers in minibuffer
window" despite not being in the minibuffer. Has anyone ever come across
this sticky minibuffer behaviour and how to get out of it?

--
Alex Bennee, Software Engineer
Wow, I'm being shot at from both sides. That means I *must* be