Re: EmacsW32: Repeated ureleased WIN key as META modifier

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: EmacsW32: Repeated ureleased WIN key as META modifier
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 15:47:38 +0200

Am 25.08.2008 um 14:02 schrieb Sergei:

One new problem concerns using the WIN key as the META key.

This sounds more like a bug. If it persists when you launch GNU Emacs without any customisation applied, then it's probably better to report it (see Help menu -> Send Bug Report…).

--
Greetings

  Pete

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.
                                – Douglas Adams