Re: Can anybody tell me how to send HTML-format mail in gnus

From: Xah
Subject: Re: Can anybody tell me how to send HTML-format mail in gnus
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 15:23:27 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 9, 2:03 pm, Cor Gest <c...@clsnet.nl> wrote:
> Some entity, AKAXah<xah...@gmail.com>,
> wrote this mindboggling stuff:
> (selectively-snipped-or-not-p)
>
> > So, you are saying, that suggesting html mail support in emacs is
> > encourage phishing and spaming activities?
>
> It's merely the consequence of your decision.
> You want to give the added power of emacs in the hands of criminals, so
> you are part of the problem....

Today's is the Olympics in Bejing.

So, i was reading about it in Wikipedia. Although i don't have a TV,
and haven't had since 2000, but i still enjoyed the festive spirits
anyhow. After all, i'm Chinese by blood. So, in my wandering, i ran
into this welcome song on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HEndNYVhZo

It is fantastic! So many beautiful chicks! My fellow geekers, check it
out.

Among the chicks, i have a hard time to say which one is my favorite.
Btw, you may not know, but most of these are Chinese stars, if not all
(you may recognize Jacky Chen there). But anyway, there is a very
beautiful chick that seems eurasion or some mix blood, at 1:51. Does
anyone know who she is?

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/