Re: What does 'run' do in cperl-mode?

From: Xah
Subject: Re: What does 'run' do in cperl-mode?
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 11:33:03 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 30, 10:45 am, Joost Kremers <joostkrem...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Xahwrote:
> > example, there's also Hyper, Super, with syntax ?H-? and ?s-?. These
> > keys doesn't exist today
>
> says who? on my machine, X recognises the windows key as Super.

you can create keymapping software with arbitrary names.

the point is, that Hyper, Super were keys on lisp machine's keyboard,
which went extinct.

See photos here:

Why Emacs's Keyboard Shortcuts Are Painful
http://xahlee.org/emacs/emacs_kb_shortcuts_pain.html

Today, there is no keyborad that has these keys. (practically
speaking. Of course, you can always find specilize sources, customized
keyboards, or ebay)

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/