Re: Is there any elisp functions to tell whether the cursor is in a comm

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Is there any elisp functions to tell whether the cursor is in a comment block?
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 19:27:40 -0600

>>>>> "Lennart" == Lennart Borgman (gmail) <lennart.borgman@gmail.com> writes:

Lennart> I have been thinking of putting up a page with information about which
Lennart> packages works with which version of Emacs. Of course I can not
Lennart> populate such a page myself. People who are actually using a package
Lennart> must tell about there success/problems. For such a page to be really
Lennart> useful I think it should be structured both with free text and
Lennart> structured text that makes it possible for package helpers like ELPA
Lennart> to use it.

Yeah -- this particular problem is something I did not try to solve
with ELPA/package.el.  I just don't see a very good way to solve it,
beyond documentation.

I'm open to suggestions.

Tom