Emacs-cvs now can't run in zh_CN.GBK environment?

From: hong
Subject: Emacs-cvs now can't run in zh_CN.GBK environment?
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 19:14:11 -0700 (PDT)

I'm a slackware-current user,and using fvwm-2.5.24 with fvwm-themes as
my desktop.My locale is zh_cn.gbk and  inputmethod is fcitx. I can use
chinese language normally under slack's official emacs22 which is
patched with mule-gbk.Yesterday evening I build cvs version
successfully, but when I run "emacs" ,it fells into no response any
more , no window even. When I "ps aux", I found its process obtain my
cpu beyond 80% and I must use "kill -9" to kill it .Then I tried
unbuntu's snapshot ,it's the same scene.After that I tried to add a
test user under UTF-8 locale and found that the emacs-cvs runs very
well.So I decide to ask for help.Thanks.