Re: Emacsclient, new frame and xft fonts

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Emacsclient, new frame and xft fonts
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 10:02:04 +0200

Am 02.05.2008 um 22:16 schrieb Petteri:

echo "Emacs.font: Dejavu Sans Mono-9" >> ~/.Xresources

You can also use the Emacs.FontBackend resource. It can be set use the x, the xft, or the ftx (FreeType 2) antialiasing techniques. It's also possible to use a value of "x,xft" or "x,ftx" – but don't ask me for more details! Some day they might be found in the manual ...

--
Greetings

  Pete

Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?
                                - Tom Stoppard