Re: Bug with diary-float ?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Bug with diary-float ?
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 20:16:29 +0200

Am 25.04.2008 um 16:20 schrieb Brian Adkins:

Is this a known bug? I looked at the code in diary-lib.el, but my newbie
elisp skills are not up to the task - that is one big hairy function.

I don't know! I'd use the function in the Help menu to report it. Best launch a second GNU Emacs with -Q, load your diary (entry), and see whether it still behaves the same faulty way.

For me it also makes this mistake in GNU Emacs 22.2.

--
Greetings

  Pete

The best way to accelerate a PC is 9.8 m/s2