Re: Hearing a beep when get a message in zenirc

From: Peter Jones
Subject: Re: Hearing a beep when get a message in zenirc
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:44:45 -0600

Paul Csanyi <csanyipal@gmail.com> writes:
> I would like to heare a beep sound when I get a buddy message in
> zenirc. Is this possyble?

I don't use zenirc, so I can't be too helpful.  I would look for a
hook in zenirc that you could use to have a function called when a new
message arrives.

You could then write a function that would check to make sure the
necessary conditions are met, and call the beep function.

--
Peter Jones, pmade inc.
http://pmade.com