Re: printing info pages

From: Tim X
Subject: Re: printing info pages
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 11:59:24 +1100

> "geodasge@gmail.com" <geodasge@gmail.com> writes:
>
> Hi,
>
>> I started using ECB and use th einfo pages to read the
>> documentation. Is it possible to convert these info pages into a
>> printable document?
>
> Sure.  Use `ps-print-buffer' or `ps-print-buffer-with-faces'.
>
> ,----[ C-h f ps-print-buffer RET ]
> | ps-print-buffer is an interactive compiled Lisp function in `ps-print.el'.

While this would work OK, it is going to be a bit tedious to do this for
each page.

An alternative approach would be to use th texinfo sources for the info
pages. Yo will find that the info pages are generated from texinfo
sources. There are utilities out there to convert the texinfo pages into
various forms, including pdf and postscript. You then just have to send
the file tot he printer.

Tim

--
tcross (at) rapttech dot com dot au