Re: Changing default dvi viewer.

From: David
Subject: Re: Changing default dvi viewer.
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 18:07:45 +0100

> Use emacsclient! It needs that you first run server-start (can be
> part of ~/.emacs). Up-to-date emacsclient has many options. Be sure
> to check them (for example making it not wait for the server)! You
> know manual-entry?

Once again Peter that's great. My .emacs_bash now contains

## An initialisation file just for bash inside emacs.
## See also ~/.bashrc

export TEXDOCVIEW_txt="emacsclient %s"

function vs
{
texdoc -v $PWD/$1 &
}

You guys (Pete and Thierry) helped me a lot today, really thanks a
lot!! It's nearly the weekend so I'm gonna give you guys a break now!!
Enjoy your weekend, and again, many thanks!

Dave