Re: Simple Emacs Spreadsheet

From: Ross A. Laird
Subject: Re: Simple Emacs Spreadsheet
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 21:16:13 -0800

Pete Axon <paxon@bigblue.net.au> writes:

> Does anyone know where I can get the Simple Emacs Spreadsheet? The
> home page is (according to http://emacswiki.org) here
> http://home.comcast.net/~jyavner/ses but that has been giving a 404
> for some time.
>
> Any ideas?

I don't know about the Simple Emacs Spreadsheet, but I use the table
functions in org-mode to great effect for spreadsheet functions. (My
needs are simple: adding up rows and columns, making percentages, making
the odd mathematical adjustment -- nothing too serious. So, the tables
in org-mode may be too simple for what you need.)

Ross

--
Ross A. Laird, PhD
www.rosslaird.info