Emacs and Gud

From: Chris Gordon-Smith
Subject: Emacs and Gud
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 09:55:10 +0000

I have recently started using Emacs for my C++ project, and have got ECB
working so that I can browse my code easily.

One thing that is not working properly is Gud. I gan start gdb, and I get
standard text debugging, but none of the graphical features (eg breakpoints
in the fringe).  I did a bit of Googling and on the basis of that setup the
following (via the 'options' menu):-

(gdb-many-windows t)
(gdb-show-main t)

However, graphical debugging is still not working. Can anyone help?

Chris Gordon-Smith
London
www.simsoup.info