Re: Cross Line Search

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Re: Cross Line Search
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 22:01:34 +0000

Johan Bockgård wrote:
Alberto Simões <albie@alfarrabio.di.uminho.pt> writes:

When I am reviewing a document and trying to find the paragraph where
I wrote something, I try to search for a sequence of words. Some times
(fortunately not all the times) those words are on different lines
(thus, with a new line in the middle) and the usual search method does
not find it.

(info "(emacs) Word Search")

Thanks
I always forget to RTFM :)

Cheers
ambs

--
Alberto Simões - Departamento de Informática - Universidade do Minho
                 Campus de Gualtar - 4710-057 Braga - Portugal