Re: gpg signing key for installation package a7eefb86 - where is it publ

From: Allan
Subject: Re: gpg signing key for installation package a7eefb86 - where is it published?
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 02:16:34 -0600

"Allan" <mu8ja0i@earthlink.net> wrote in message 13jr8f0c3nr467d@corp.supernews.com">news:13jr8f0c3nr467d@corp.supernews.com...
I downloaded the installation package and gpg signature for 22.1 and I want to verify the download using gpg. However I can't find the appropriate signing key in order to import it to my keyring. Does anyone know where the key is published or even the id of the signing key owner?

--
Allan
note : Thank you in advance for posting your reply to NG (not by sending e-mail). Se ruega contestar a traves del grupo noticiero (y no enviar e-mail).