RE: hexl-mode, while saving encoding problem

From: Gelika PAPP-RAFFY
Subject: RE: hexl-mode, while saving encoding problem
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 09:36:04 +0100

Thanks for your tip, it works fine.

Now I have a very basic problem: My emacs installation is on a virtual
machine with no internet access, so that I can not report the bug from emacs
directly.
If this is to be corrected as a bug, then there should be also other
compressed audio files added to this list (I didn't try to edit them so I am
not sure they would save wrongly): .wma, .aac, .m4a and probably also ogg
vorbis files, I don't know the extensions.

Thank you for the prompt support, I had been searching the net for quite a
while now *what* could be corrupting and how not to corrupt my files :-))))

Gelika