Re: Why emacs have not native language menu

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Why emacs have not native language menu
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 21:42:47 +0300

> From: Jean-Christophe Helary <fusion@mx6.tiki.ne.jp>
> Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 22:32:50 +0900
>
> There is no information about spell-buffer in the manual

That's because you aren't supposed to use it, in general.

Look, I told you how to find in the manual the description of commands
for spell-checking that will most probably work for you.  I see no
reason to continue this discussion if you insist on ignoring what I
say and instead continue arguing about spell-buffer.

> the distribution should _really_ map spell-buffer to ispell-buffer.

I think you read too much into a name of a command.