Re: cperl does not create TAGS.

From: Ilya Zakharevich
Subject: Re: cperl does not create TAGS.
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 19:40:16 +0000 (UTC)

Pawel
<paulino90@tenbit.pl>], who wrote in article
<mailman.3535.1184602226.32220.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>:
> Hallo Group Members.
>
> Perl->Tools->TAGS->Create Tags For Current File for current perl buffer
> creates almost empty TAGS file.
> Literally:

> my.perl.pl,0

Pawel sent me some files, and I can reconstruct his problem - but only
if I run emacs -q (and, of course, (setq cperl-hairy t))!

Apparently, some bugs of Emacs are worked out in my (multi-megabyte)
Emacs-brain-damage-workarounds setup (to be honest, most of the volume
is workarounds about OLD damage - the setup should work starting with
v19.17 or some such).

Unfortunately, I have no time to investigate it any more; please
remind me in 10 days or so...

Thanks,
Ilya