What are your favorite C/C++ tools for emacs?

From: Stefan Arentz
Subject: What are your favorite C/C++ tools for emacs?
Date: 16 Jun 2007 10:03:09 +0200

I've been using emacs for a really long time as my primary tool when
working on C/C++ code but I've always just used the basics. A little
customized cc-mode, M-x compile and M-x man when working on UNIX code.

I'm interested to hear from others what their favorite tools or
extensions are for doing C/C++ development with emacs. I know there is
a lot on the emacs wiki but I find it more interesting to hear it here
from people.

 S.