Re: Web browser used

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Web browser used
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:52:33 +0200

Am 14.06.2007 um 14:15 schrieb Cecil Westerhof:

When I right-click on a link, Emacs tries to start Netscape. This is not on my system. I like to use FireFox, but I can not find where to change the
browser to use. How do I change the browser?

Discover the function behind the key binding! I'm sure it will lead to the right places ... (or create a shell script ``netscape´´ that launches Firefox)

--
Greetings

  Pete

There's no sense in being precise when you don't even know what you're talking about.
                                  -- John von Neumann