Re: emacsclientw restore window

From: troelskn
Subject: Re: emacsclientw restore window
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 19:29:06 -0000

On Jun 11, 5:42 pm, "Lennart Borgman (gmail)"
<lennart.borg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you tell more about the rendering bug? Did you compile Emacs 22
> yourself?

I thought it was a well-known bug actually. If I start Emacs in
normal, windowed mode, and then maximise it, the lower part of the
window doesn't update -- it shows whatever was showing at the screen,
at that place, before. If I minimise Emacs, and maximise it again, the
bug goes away, and doesn't reappear, until I restore to windowed mode,
and maximise. I saw the same problem mentioned at
http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/EmacsW32.html

I'm using the latest binary release.