Re: Toggling query-replace(-regexp) case-sensitivity

From: Alan
Subject: Re: Toggling query-replace(-regexp) case-sensitivity
Date: 26 May 2007 09:57:06 -0700

(describe-variable 'case-fold-search) will produce something like the
following:

`case-fold-search' is a built-in buffer-local variable.

Value: t

This value is specific to the current buffer.

Documentation:
*Non-nil if searches should ignore case.
Automatically becomes buffer-local when set in any fashion.