Re: ecb/jde: returning to the 'edit1' window after jde-compile window au

From: Livin Stephen Sharma
Subject: Re: ecb/jde: returning to the 'edit1' window after jde-compile window auto-closes.
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 20:56:36 +0530

Klaus,
I hope this info helps...

ecb-version...  '(ecb-options-version "2.32")
jdee-version...  JDEE 2.3.5.1
jdee-option... jde-compile-enable-kill-buffer [to hide the compile window if compilation successful].

Many thanks for your interest!

 --livin.stephen

On 20-Apr-07, at 18:20 , Klaus Berndl wrote:

From the developer/maintainer of ECB: probably the jde-window- functions are
not all compatible with the ECB-window-management - ECB does already a lot of compatibility stuff to make applications like JDEE working as best as possible in combination with ECB but i suppose the current compile-window- closing of
JDEE does somewhere something tricky which is not covered by the
compatibility-code of ECBs window-engine....

Maybe i find the time to look deeper into the problem but i can not admit
because i'm quite busy...

Which version of ECB and JDEE are you using? what is the name of this
jde-option which forces this automatically compile-window-closing?

Klaus