Re: hour logging

From: Robert D. Crawford
Subject: Re: hour logging
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 05:38:45 -0500

Cecil Westerhof <dummy@dummy.nl> writes:

> I had heard somewhere that Emacs could be used to log your hours. Until now
> I have not find anything about this. Does someone have a pointer?

You should check out timeclock on the emacswiki.  Here is the url:

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/TimeClock

It is a part of emacs.  Try this:

C-h i

which will open info at the dir node.  Then do

and enter

emacs

when it asks for a menu entry.  Then do

for a search.  When it asks for what you want to search enter

timeclock

rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@comcast.net

Keep America beautiful.  Swallow your beer cans.