Re: function call process

From: Tim X
Subject: Re: function call process
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 19:19:35 +1000

A Soare <alinsoar@voila.fr> writes:

> There is no documentation about the internal function call process of Emacs?

I doubt that is true. On the whole, emacs is very well documented. However it
is likely you are looking for the wrong thing, which is why you can't find any
documentation. If you provide a bit more of an explination on what it is you
want to do/know, someone here is likely to be able to point you in the right
direction.

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking, so cannot provide any specific
pointers. However, you may find the emacs lisp reference manual useful. It is
available from the FSF site and is bundled with emacs 22. It covers most of the
built-in functionality, has a basic elisp intro and covers things like emacs
internals and linking with C etc. I'm guessing that is more down the track of
what you are after.

HTH

Tim

--