British Marines Were tortured In Iran According to the Washington Conven

From: stj911
Subject: British Marines Were tortured In Iran According to the Washington Conventions Re: Dr Jeff King, A Jewish MIT Engineer is the LEAD SPEAKER on 911 truth, no Islamics involved http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1822764959599063248
Date: 6 Apr 2007 13:06:07 -0700

We have just heard the news that the British Marines are ashamed to
admit that they were tortured with Electric Wires to their Genitalia
and two of them have had their penises bitten while a third ones
testicles were eaten by an Iranian dog for the meal. People are now
preferring the AbuGharib and Guantanamo style Washington Conventions
over the Geneva Conventions.