Re: Key bindings

From: SteveFKI
Subject: Re: Key bindings
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:49:34 -0700 (PDT)

Peter,

Thanks for this. xmodmap gives me this

xmodmap:  up to 2 keys per modifier, (keycodes in parentheses):

shift       Shift_L (0x32),  Shift_R (0x3e)
lock
control     Control_L (0x25),  Control_R (0x6d)
mod1        Alt_L (0x40),  Alt_R (0x71)
mod2
mod3
mod4
mod5

Which does not look too bad to me 9with my limited knowledge. Were you
expecting to see the HOME key mapped elsewhere?

Steve