Re: how to change mouse pointer color

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: how to change mouse pointer color
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:51:06 +0100

Am 16.03.2007 um 12:21 schrieb George Nurser:

Unfortunately, still makes no difference.

Guess I may have to live with the yellow pointer.

No: you can change either the original C source code (with need to re- compile and re-install) or change an ELisp file in which this ressource is coded (re-byte-compile)!

--
Greetings

  Pete

These are my principles and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
                                        - Groucho Marx