Re: Phase change material ...

From: thermate
Subject: Re: Phase change material ...
Date: 10 Mar 2007 11:23:53 -0800

On Mar 8, 5:57 pm, "martinl" <goo...@mllengineering.ca> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I'm looking for a substance that does a phase change at between 60 and
> 100 C.
>
> I need something with a high heat capacity so that when it cools
> through the phase change, it stays at the freezing temperature for as
> long as possible.
>
> Also it needs to be non toxic since it will be handled.
>
> Any thoughts?

If you want to arrest the temperature of your system using phase
transformation, you probably need good thermal conductivity of the
phase change material. That means a metal or finely distributed mix.
Look up bismuth-tin phase diagram and move from the eutectic point to
as much Sn (since its cheaper) to whatever is suitable melting point
of the solid of your choice.

thermate

911blogger.com <------- challenge to FBI to show a proper and
authentic video of pentagon being hit by a plane

Justice dept blaming the FBI is like pot calling the kettle black.
both bastards were criminal and justice dept more so since they set
the policies. FBI was just doing the job and Mueller (a german from
the conquered race) was just trying to please/impress his anglo-saxon
peers with his smarts. I have often observed this kind of flattering
behavior among the germans in academia.

www.counterpunch.org <---- other than the 911 denial (coz cockburn is
not a scientist) his authors almost always do a good job of analysis
and most of them are professors and scholars, or passionate and
sincere about their subjects.

www.nkusa.org <---- I salute the honorable and brave Rabbis for
maintaining their tradition despite european racism and intolerance
( the french cant even tolerate kappas, scarfs and turbans and does
anyone remember those genocidal bastards of serbia with european
sissys quiet during 10 years of rape and genocide ? ) and saying the
CLEAR truth.

The truth shall make you free.