Re: Different C/C++ indentation behavior on Win2000 and WinXP

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: Different C/C++ indentation behavior on Win2000 and WinXP
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 22:29:33 -0700

Ron Parker wrote:
Hi. I'm using the pre-compiled 21.3 for x386. I was running on Win2000. Recently, I got a new PC running XP. I brought over the directory containing emacs, the _emacs file, and all of the .el files that were referenced. It runs fine except the indent level has changed from 4 spaces to 8. This is driving me crazy as I work in a large body of code that uses 4 space indents. Nothing has changed except the OS. I am not a LISP expert, but can follow instructions if anyone
has suggestions.

The site-start.el and default.el files are probably not referenced in
your ~/.emacs file, but they were loaded automatically.

--
Kevin Rodgers
Denver, Colorado, USA