Re: Key binding problem

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Key binding problem
Date: 26 Feb 2007 06:19:54 -0800

> I don't know about this local-set-key command...

>From emacs help:

   local-set-key is an interactive compiled Lisp function in
`subr.el'.
   (local-set-key KEY COMMAND)

   Give KEY a local binding as COMMAND.
   COMMAND is the command definition to use; usually it is
   a symbol naming an interactively-callable function.
   KEY is a key sequence; noninteractively, it is a string or vector
   of characters or event types, and non-ASCII characters with codes
   above 127 (such as ISO Latin-1) can be included if you use a
vector.

   The binding goes in the current buffer's local map,
   which in most cases is shared with all other buffers in the same
major mode.

> I don't know about this local-set-key command...
>
> Could you try changing to something like these
>   (define-key c-mode-map "\C-%" 'query-replace-regexp)
> instead?

I tried that also and got the same result.