Re: citation separation in reftex

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: citation separation in reftex
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:44:58 -0700

Tyler Smith wrote:
On 2007-02-21, Jim Ottaway <j.ottaway@lse.ac.uk> wrote:
C-h f works for non-interactive functions too. However, you need to load
reftex first: unlike reftex-citation, reftex-do-citation is not
autoloaded.

oh, ok then. I opened a new emacs, opened a .tex file which poppped me
into LaTeX, and discovered this:

reftex-do-citation is a compiled Lisp function in `reftex-cite'.

So my original suggestions should be modified to either:

(require 'reftex-cite)
(defun reftex-do-citation ...)

or:

(eval-after-load "reftex-cite" '(defun reftex-do-citation ...))

--
Kevin Rodgers
Denver, Colorado, USA