atom-blogger

From: Hadron
Subject: atom-blogger
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 20:43:40 +0100

I have two blogs with a feed urls of the form

https://www.blogger.com/atom/987654321
https://www.blogger.com/atom/123456789

Where the two numbers are real blogIDs from blogger.com

The atom-blogger function atom-blogger-new-entry prompts for a feed ID
where I have to type/paste in one of the above

Could anyone advise/provide a solution for the the tab key to show
possibly post URL completions? The atom-blogger customization interface
doesn't allow you to set the blog  post url unfortunately - but it will
often be the case that poeple have more than one blog and would like to
store these post urls and select from them at post time.