http-get/post vs url

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: http-get/post vs url
Date: 26 Jan 2007 15:42:21 +0100

Hi,

I'm currently writing a small app that gets information from
different Web servers and displays a summary of the gained
information.

Though, it's sometimes does not work as expected with some Web
sites.

Common errors returned are:

    o   "Saw end of trailers", and
    o   "HTTP responses in class 1xx not supported (100)".

I wonder if I'm using the best Lisp package for what I want to
do, and I'd like to hear from the experts which one I should
use, for an easy retrieval of HTTP info through get or posts,
independently of the HTTP protocol version.

Thank you for any hint.

Seb

--
Sébastien Vauban