emacs and php

From: Cezar
Subject: emacs and php
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 14:15:13 +0200

Hello,

  I recently got interested in PHP and I would like to use emacs for
  writing PHP code. Currently I am using nxml-mode for xhtml stuff and
  I love it. I've tried using php-mode for xhtml+php (mixing code) and
  it doesn't play nice.

  I would like to know if anyone is using emacs to write php code and
  care to share some ideas/customizations/experience/etc.

Best regards,
Cezar