Re: Close PDF-Viewer automatically before compiling new LaTeX Code

From: Wilmar Igl
Subject: Re: Close PDF-Viewer automatically before compiling new LaTeX Code
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 19:33:49 +0100

Hallo!

SumatraPDF-Viewer also locks the PDF-file.
=> EMACS: "ERROR: I can't write on file `_region_.pdf'."

Will

Wilmar Igl schrieb:
Hello!

I am using (PDF)LaTeX with GNU Emacs 22.0.50.2 and AucTeX.
Is there any way to tell Emacs to close the current preview in Adobe Acrobat Reader automatically before compiling a new preview?
This is to avoid any error messages like
"ERROR: I can't write on file `_region_.pdf'."
I find it annoying having to close the Acrobat window by hand.

Thanks,

Will