Re: Does ps-print-buffer-with-faces give the correct colors?

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Re: Does ps-print-buffer-with-faces give the correct colors?
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 01:43:03 +0100

Mathias Dahl <brakjoller@gmail.com> writes:

> 0.686 0.933 0.933 FG
> (lambda) S

I also tested this at home, on GNU/Linux, latest CVS Emacs build,
aaaaand... it works perfectly!

Here is the same part from the .ps file:

0.627 0.125 0.941 FG
(lambda) S

Could there be a flaw in how `ps-print-buffer-with-faces' calculates
colors under Windows or was the Windows build broken until recently
(the build I used at work is from some week ago). Hmm, there was some
problem with images that I discussed with Lennart, could this have to
do with that...

/Mathias