Re: auctex - no valid bibliography?

From: Tyler
Subject: Re: auctex - no valid bibliography?
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 16:30:22 GMT

Ok, I have solved the first problem, but I don't understand it.

While playing with options for binding italics to C-i, I tried M-i instead. I figured I didn't use the command that was currently bound to M-i, and that would avoid the problems with C-i/tab from my other thread. But as I've now discovered, binding M-i to my macro C-c C-f C-i somehow cripples auctex's very handy citation/cross-referencing functions. Is that normal?

Thanks,

Tyler