Re: Change default font size?

From: Perry Smith
Subject: Re: Change default font size?
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:46:53 -0600

On Nov 13, 2006, at 5:47 PM, John Oliver wrote:

Our users just got new LCD monitors and are now at 1280X1024 resolution.
One now says her emacs is "too small".  I was hoping to find an entry
for her .emacs or some command-line parameters I can add to her alias to
start emacs with a slightly larger font size.

With X11, I would also like to know the X11 attribute to set for the first frame and the default for the other frames.  (The term attribute for X11 may not be the right term.  Maybe they are called "resource names")

Thank you,
Perry Smith
Ease Software, Inc.

Low cost SATA Products for IBMs p5, pSeries, and RS/6000 AIX systems