Issue with spanning cells above or below with table.el

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Issue with spanning cells above or below with table.el
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 10:14:42 +0200

I get the feeling that this is not a bug, that the error message
returned is trying to tell me something I'm doing wrong.

Thanks for reporting this.  For the time being insert

(require 'regexp-opt)

somewhere at the beginning of the code of table.el and recompile
table.el.

Eventually someone will either add the necessary autoloads for
regexp-opt-charset (and regexp-opt-group too?) or fix that in
table.el.