Re: regexp question

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: regexp question
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 19:16:51 +0200

Am 26.09.2006 um 14:09 schrieb <C.Strobl@dlr.de>:

how can i find this text block with a regular expression?

<column_right>[-_  !",./0-9:<=>A-Za-z
]*</column_right>

- has to come first, _ is just close, then come SPACE and TAB, ..., and finally a newline, C-q C-j.

To determine the characters in the region do this shell-command-on- region:

        sed -e 's/\(.\)/\1·/g' | tr '·' '\012' | sort -u

--
Greetings

  Pete

"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me."
                                          -- Hunter S. Thompson