Re: Arrowless navigation

From: Florian Kaufmann
Subject: Re: Arrowless navigation
Date: 21 Sep 2006 23:46:37 -0700

I am also an intermediate XEmacs user, and I wondered myself what
others do. Currently I have ctrl on caps lock and moving forward
backward I have on C-j and C-l. Also all the other equivalents that are
on f and b in the default configuration. I also think b is too far away
from the home position for such an often used key. However, I face now
the problem that I have to change the bindings for some other modes. I
already posted this problem earlier, and the outcome was that I have to
live with it.

Flo