missing P function

From: Jason Church
Subject: missing P function
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 07:54:31 -0400

Windows 2000 or Windows XP Professional.
Emacs 21.3.1

I've run into an issue of  missing what I believe is a standard emacs
function.
call-interactively: Symbol's value as variable is void: p

I have also noticed I can't find any functions that end in -p, for
example file-newer-than-file-p.  At one point this used to work for me,
but I can't remember when.  Perhaps and older version of emacs.

Both my home and work PCs run into the same issue.

I've attempted to locate the missing functions but so far I haven't come
across any. Any help would be greatly appreciated.