ediff next/previous difference & point

From: Florian Kaufmann
Subject: ediff next/previous difference & point
Date: 15 Sep 2006 02:24:53 -0700

Hello

I'm just starting to use ediff. Its a great tool from what I have seen
so far. What I would like to to is too browse through the differences
after I started a session with 'ediff'. The help says I have to press
'n' and 'p' to go to the next / previous difference while point is in
this special window of ediff. However if I do that, point goes to one
of the compared buffers. Now if I press n again to jump to the next
difference, an n character is inserted in that buffer. So what have I
to do to browse through the difference just pressing single commands?

Greetings

Flo