no output in sql mode of GNU Emacs on WinXP

From: sparkw
Subject: no output in sql mode of GNU Emacs on WinXP
Date: 12 Aug 2006 00:52:34 -0700

I am using WinXP, GNU Emacs 23, MySQL 5.
When I start a mysql process with `sql-mysql' in emacs, no output is
displayed in the buffer until I quit or kill the process.

After I add the following line into the initialization file of emacs,

(setq sql-mysql-options '("-C" "-t" "-f" "-n"))

the output comes out, but the status line still doesn't show up. (e.g.
1
row in set (0.02 sec))

What's worse, I try to log the session with `\T logfile', but no
logfile
is generated. ( I check that with Google Desktop)

Thanks for your help.

Jieqi