Re: java syntax highlighting with generics

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: java syntax highlighting with generics
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 20:04:52 +0200

Am 06.08.2006 um 18:45 schrieb Bill Wohler:

By the way, how can I display the version number in such a way that I
can select it to copy and paste?

Either C-h v emacs-version RET and then copy from the *Help* buffer,
or M-x emacs-version RET and then change to *Messages* buffer.

Or even M-: (insert (emacs-version)) RET.

I got one more: M-x report-emacs-bug RET ? RET – or Help menu -> Send Bug Report. And then also ? RET in mini-buffer.

And no need to actually send the eMail ...

--
Greetings

  Pete

With Capitalism man exploits man. With communism it's the exact opposite.