Re: How to specify alternate CVSROOT in vc mode?

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: How to specify alternate CVSROOT in vc mode?
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 09:15:12 -0600

Roy Smith wrote:
Every once in a while, I'll be working in a cvs sandbox which I don't own and will want to do something (non-destructive) like see the cvs log of the file I'm viewing. In the shell, you need to do "cvs -d $CVSROOT log file" to make this work. Is there any way to similarly supply the -d argument inside of emacs vc mode?

,----[ C-h v cvs-cvsroot RET ]

`----

--
Kevin