Re: closing a window

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: Re: closing a window
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 20:08:59 -0400

Try C-x 5 0

C-x 5 0 runs the command delete-frame
Delete frame, permanently eliminating it from use.
If omitted, frame defaults to the selected frame.
A frame may not be deleted if its minibuffer is used by other frames.
Normally, you may not delete a frame if all other frames are invisible,
but if the second optional argument force is non-nil, you may do so.

This function runs `delete-frame-functions' before actually deleting the
frame, unless the frame is a tooltip.
The functions are run with one arg, the frame to be deleted.

- Chris

--
     (.   .)